Friday, October 10, 2008

City Views

We have just descended from our first, but certainly not last, foray on to our building's rooftop, and I had to share some pics with you! After a hard day's printing, we couldn't resist when our neighbour, John the Photographer invited us next door for a Friday-post-work beer and of course when he told us about the rooftop we just had to check it out!

The rooftop view across the city!



Gorgeous Lara soaking up the spring sun along with her beer!

And B, only a little terrified about walking across and then sitting on the roof - she actually made me move at one stage because she thought our combined weight would break the beam... it didn't, thankfully :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

You can't beat a bit of beer drinking and sun 'soaking' on a Friday.

OOh and I just checked out your neighbour John Laurie's website. Fab...wonderful photos. SO lovely to have such creative people all around you!

Unknown said...

Greetings from Peru, Girls!!!
I love your project. I think is a nice job to do unique printings, no matter if it is your design or your costumers design. I do the same here, but the only problem that I have is that when I use so huge screens, the inks dries fast on the screen, you also have the same problem?
And by the way, I always print the serial number on my fabrics and register it on a book like artist does in their silk screens.
Good Luck with your project, always do for working what really makes you happy. I found in silk screen my happiness.