Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

I know we're a little late for this one (but when aren't we late with our blog posts??) but Happy New Year anyway!

Thanks to everyone for your support over the last 12 months - for us it really has been a time of extreme learning curves, organisation, development & (to quote Luz) "getting our ducks in a row". And believe me it has been hectic. Usually the quieter we are on the blog, the more insane things are in the studio, and looking back there were some loooong quiet periods!

So our hopes for this year are pretty simple: we are going to refine & develop our business. Of course saying that, there's about a million things that that entails, but I shan't bore you with the details ;) just suffice to say that there's going to be some changes happening, both big & small, ones you won't notice & ones you will.

Either way, it's all pretty exciting. I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be an ace year!

xx Teegs

3 comments:

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Happy New Year, i've heard so much about you ladies, hope to one day see your work??!! I keep moving house/ state/ life so hard to pin down a trip to one of these amazing design markets (which i'm not showing at myself).
You're spot on, the busier you are, the fewer the blog posts - my 2009 was a tad like that. I am making special time out to check out blogs, they're fun. Love Posie

Michelle said...

Happy new year, girls! Hope 2010 is even better than 2009. And I hope to be using your fabrics even more this year! Yay!

The Nappy Spot said...
This comment has been removed by the author.