Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Parting Gift

So, I fly out tonight. Off to Thailand and Laos for three wonderful weeks! I feel very lucky, indeed! It's my first time overseas and I'm sure you're wondering how I'm spending my final hours on Australian soil. Am I doing some last minute packing? Nope. Am I checking to see what important things I have forgotten? Nope. Am I enjoying one last lie down, before I spend the whole night on a plane? Nope.

I'm uploading photo's to our Flickr page so I can show you what fantastic new things we have in the shop!

As I know a few of you noticed a few posts back, we were making some screenprinted Italian wool felt scarves - well they were so popular and after a few emails from people asking if they were available...

Sage

They are each one-of-a-kind creations, completely handmade in the I&S studio (of course) and are deliciously, toasty warm! They're scrinted felt on the front, with a linen or cotton back, in case you're like me and don't like that scratchy feel 100% wool felt can have.

Mulberry

Oh, and I don't think we'll have any more after this batch are gone (there's only 10 there!!) so if you like a warm neck... :)

Charcoal

... we can help you out!

I'll speak to you all when I return from my adventuring (with bundles of amazing fabric, no doubt) - until then, I leave you in the incredibly capable hands of Bee & Larz :D

Adios amiga's!!

xx T

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Have a great time. And I would look for those fantastic scarfs.

Diviertete!

Heids said...

Oh my...I have to have one...even if I live in Darwin and will only use it occasionally!! I knew there was a reason I held off ordering the rooftops in red for a day or two - this will bulk up the package a little!