Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yay for new stuff!

Lara and I just popped a few spanky, new mix packs in the shop AND there's some new (much awaited!) tote kits, AND we printed a very limited, offset edition of Briar in two colourways! Oooh, it's fun to have your own printing studio - you should totally get one! Or at least share in ours ;) As always check the new stuff out in our shop.

Green Mix Pack

Aiko Tote Kit

So on to the latest news - we have just sent off a big ol' sack of fabric to be heat set so you will be seeing some new colourways (and some old favourites, back by popular demand) mid to late next week. Woots! No pics tho, soz.

We had a day of visits today - Caroline, a.k.a Poppy's Mum (and friend Trude) came to chat about an awesome idea she has for some hanging fabric lampshades for her new kitchen... and then a lovely Cintia from My Poppet dropped by with - get this - homemade banana muffiny-cakey goodness that-was-still-warm-from-the-oven!!!!

Banana Cake Muffins!

omg. Talk about delicious...

And then we vacuumed. Oh, the glamourous life of I&S!


Bella helping me take photo's of mix packs.

The boy's girl-dog, being cute & helpful. We love having her in the studio & I think she prefer's it to staying in Ry's backyard all day.. she just loves being around people so much!

xxT

6 comments:

mizu designs said...

Beautiful textiles girls! And the pooch just melts my heart every time I see her in a photo.

Anonymous said...

Your textiles are wonderful, I love the packaging too..natural and organic looking..

Brittany | the Home Ground said...

The new stuff looks great! Is Bella a pitbull? She looks it. I love the tigery coloring they get :)

Teegs said...

Thanks everyone! We can't wait for the next batch of new stuff to arrive back at the studio!
Brittany, Bella is an American Staffordshire Terrier and her colour is called 'brindle' - which was pretty much the reason I picked her from the litter of mostly fawn coloured pups! She is the spitting image of my big brother's gorgeous old dog Rojo, an AmStaff x Kelpie, who is still kicking on (slowly) back home on the farm, at age 15 :)

Miss Cinti - my poppet said...

Glad you enjoyed the cakes, I'll pop in another day with some more homebaked goodies... cheers Cinti

j. said...

such lovely textiles - and bella is just the sweetest (i love her little face)!