Thursday, June 7, 2012

Open Studio this Saturday!

So no pretty poster this time (after Lara's last one of sneaky trendoid fluro triangles, she's grounded) instead we decided to embrace the land of social media & make a Facebook invite.

Hooray!

So click the link above & do come along - or if you can't make it, please spread the word & invite all your fabric loving friends.

We will do a printing demonstration, there'll be cute Inklet products & fabric for sale (including some remnants), tea, snacks & a toasty warm heater..

See you there!

11am - 1pm
Saturday 9th June
206/10 Elizabeth St
Kensington, Vic

xxT

5 comments:

gen said...

"grounded"! You make me laugh!

Can't come but will spread the word.

Please stop tempting me with talk of fabric, and remnents…mmmm ;P

sara said...

Wish I wasn't across the globe so I could come too!!

G said...

Boo, I'm still stuck in Canberra, can't wait to get back and see you both (and Bella) xx

Anonymous said...

I will be there and so looking forward to it!

Polly Rowan said...

Aww I would love to be there but I live in London! I discovered you the other day and love your work. Did a little feature about your textiles on my blog if you'd like to see:

http://arowantree.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/ink-and-spindle.html

x