Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Christchurch visit and talk - this Thursday!



Hey Christchurch people! Lara here. I know it isn't the best time given the recent earthquakey-ness that has rocked your city (hope you and your loved ones are all okay!)... but, I'm coming to visit on Thursday!!

I'll be passing through Christchurch on a short holiday so the lovely Suzannah from Bolt of Cloth invited me to visit her store and give a talk about Ink & Spindle and our textiles! I'll be there from 3:30 on Thursday 9th Sept (so long as our flight isn't late) and it would be awesome if you live nearby and can come along!

Here's some pics of the gorgeous Bolt of Cloth store & workroom which looks AMAZING and I can't wait to visit it.


Bolt of Cloth, Christchurch


Bolt of Cloth, Christchurch


Bolt of Cloth, Christchurch

Hope to see you there!

xx Lara.

2 comments:

wholesale replica handbags said...

It is interesting, I will go back to read them again.
Love is a smile drinking arsenic - know it toxic, but still fun.

Anonymous said...

black boots

Chocolate boots

sand boots

Chestnut boots

gray boots

pink boots

grey boots

Ugg Boots For Sale

Sand Ugg Boots