Sunday, May 17, 2009

we print too...

To prove that we indeed do more than write extremely lengthy (albeit sweet) blog posts *pointed look at Teegs*, here's some printing pics! We haven't posted any of these for ages...

Printing Sumor Deep Red
Lara & Teegs printing Bee's Sumor in Deep Red

Printing Sumor Deep Red
Pass me that squee....

And, most excitingly, Like Butter have been at it again, building things to make us more efficient, like these nifty handles for lifting the screen that double as a prop for screen flooding (if you have no idea what I'm talking about don't worry you're not alone).

Our new handles
New handlemajigs

8 comments:

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Handlemajigs. I love that you run your own business and call them handlemajigs :-) That's great!

Ink and Spindle said...

Sorry Larz, *looks sheepish* but there IS three of us... There's a lot to get through! I even leave out heaps of stuff!! I don't know how to make 'em shorter! Forgive me, my friend ;)
xx t

Purple Paisley Patch said...

WOW!!! That is a massive screen, those handles would certainly make moving it around more comfortable!
By the way Teegs, I LOVE your long blog posts, your soooooo funny. :-)

Ink and Spindle said...

Woots! One vote to Teegs!!
So far I'm winning, Larz ;)
xx t

Sandrine said...

Nice to see how it all work, nice colourful aprons!:)

Karen L R said...

LOVE the chattiness that happens here, LOVE watching your progress and LOVE YOUR FABRIC. So there.

Your lovely birches fabric is tucked safely in the "special" section of my fabric stash. Still thinking about what to do with it...and I am coveting the gingkos...

anastasia said...

awesome handles, i can definitely see how that would make things easier! love the behind-the-scenes posts, they give such life to the fabric, keep posting!

LauraW said...

When I saw this picture of you screen printing together it made me think of a documentary I once saw. It was about this family/community of Bulgarian women that work the fields and cook together each day just as their ancestors did. They had to repeat the same action many times over just as you do. As they work they sung songs, a particular song for each task which they passed down over many generations. I want to ask what do you do while printing? Do you talk, sing, listen to music or just work in silence?