Friday, October 9, 2009

Blogtoberfest 9th - New Designs!

Hiya! This week, behind the scenes here at I&S there has been a lot of emails & text messages shooting back and forth between the three of us as we *attempt* to coordinate the daily posting requirements of Blogtoberfest! So far so good. Now it's my turn again :)

So I thought I'd share with you a couple of new designs I've been working on - yay! :) Luz suggested I mock up some cushions to show you & I may have gotten a little carried away... I tried to recreate colours in our range, but I was having trouble remembering any other colours besides Snow, Charcoal & Deep Red! Or else they were just too difficult to show accurately.

Think I'm content with Geofloral, but Lace Fan might end up looking a little different.

We would love to hear your thoughts & feedback on these though, so please do leave a comment today :)

Geofloral Snow on Natural
Geofloral in Snow on Organic Natural

Geofloral Deep Red
Geofloral in Deep Red

Geofloral Charcoal on Black
Geofloral in Charcoal on Black - I like this one!

Lace Fan Snow on Natural
Lace Fan in Snow on Organic Natural - ooh I like this one too!

Lace Fan Deep Red
Lace Fan in Deep Red on Natural

Lace Fan Charcoal on Black
Lace Fan in Charcoal on Black


Please do let us know your thoughts on these!

Thanks so much :)

xx T

20 comments:

Andi said...

Love them.
The fans look very asian inspired.
Nice!!

yardage girl said...

Both really nice - I especially like geofloral!

Amy Badskirt said...

It looks like you've got a great scale for both prints. Perfect for interior design. Very upmarket!

I love the cushion demos. It really gives us a great sense of scale and detail!

Unknown said...

Ooohhh, I love them all, and I know I will be tempted to buy at least one colour in both designs! I particularly like Geofloral too, but living in Japan, the fan one makes sense to me too!

Stitchybritt said...

'allo

I'm a fan of those cute Danish cut-out heart designs, so the Geofloral in Deep Red is my pick : )

Penny said...

I think they're pretty!

BellaBree said...

love, love, love the red fans...yup I wanna wear them!-somehow?!

Heids said...

Hmmmm I just can't decide...I thought I preferred the lcae fan but I do really like the geoflora - love the charcoal on black colourway for both.

Ren said...

Oooh the fans are awesome. I love the others, but the fans on the black- oh my!

Thea said...

I really like the fan designs too.

Rachel said...

I like Geofloral in Charcoal on Black and in red.

malinda said...

love them all actually - I tend more for the darker colors though.

Brittany said...

Love the lace fan in snow!

Meg said...

I like the lace on red and in charcoal.

The fans remind me of shells.

Jacinta said...

I love the fans print. In the light colour and the red especially. And LURVE the geofloral in the charcoal/black combo. And I agree that having them mocked up like cushions already helps to picture its potential. Awesome girls xo

Kim said...

The fans on black are the stand out, but can think of lots of possibilities for both designs!

The Nappy Spot said...

I really like them both! The design of the fans is so elegant (I could imagine it even lacier though actually!).

Rebecca said...

lace fans in snow: BEAUTIFUL! can totally see it in my house already! can't wait for it to be in the shop :)

Mary Ann said...

Oh, I love the Geofloral!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

Absolutely love the Lace Fan in red and the Geofloral on Snow.