Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Blogtoberfest 7th - Cushion making tutorial!!

finished cushions
Cushion covers with invisible zips - tutorial over here!

Happy Wednesday! I've been so looking forward to writing this post because I've finally made a new tutorial to share! I love making tutorials but it's been such a long time since I've learnt anything new to write about.

But this weekend Pete's mum showed me how to sew cushions with invisible zips and I was blown away by how easy it was. I mean zips = hell. Usually. But this process was so easy. So, if you want to know how, head to my blog over here:

How to sew a cushion cover with an invisible zip - A Tutorial!!

making cushions - zip fitted, ends need to be closed off
Sewing a cushion cover with an invisible zip - tutorial over here!

Enjoy :)

Lara xx

3 comments:

Teegs said...

OH MY GOD!

Those zips really ARE invisible - noice work, Luz!

xx

Leslie said...

awesomeee...I am just about to launch into making new cushions and this is great.

Anonymous said...

Pretty interesting place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to them. I definitely want to read more soon.

Best regards
Steave Markson