Saturday, October 17, 2009

Blogtoberfest 17th Hip Hip Hooray!

Omg-omg-OMG! Today is our FIRST BIRTHDAY!!

I love birthday's!! Particularly ones where I (or we) receive gifts ;) So to commemorate this exciting milestone we have given ourselves some rather lovey birthday presents!

Drumroll please...

We are now officially carbon neutral! Hooray!

Ink & Spindle goes Carbon Neutral

We are just a tad excited about this! And by 'just a tad', I mean A LOT excited. YAY!

But it doesn't end there! The other awesomely cool present we got us is a spanky new, custom built separation system for our trough! But that's a post for another day..

Hope to see all you Melbournians at our Party tonight! If you're elsewhere in the world, have a drink with dinner tonight and give us a 'cheers'! ;)

Right now we're off to the bottle-o! Tomorrow's post may be slightly less perky.

xx Teegs

5 comments:

flowerpress said...

Happy Birthday Ink and Spindle and here's to many more :-)
And congrats on the carbon neutral thing, that's very cool!

yardage girl said...

Happy Birthday and congratulations on such a successful year - you three have been an inspiration to many, including me - thanks! Have a great night tonight!

Jodie said...

Happy Birthday you gorgeous girls....

I wishI was more melbourne friendly...I shall toast you soon enough with a glass of red. Have a great party!

mixtape- craftzine said...

happy happy happy birthday you ACE chicks
we will raise a toast to you all tonight xxx

Jason said...

Congrats on being one year too! I think it's great that companies are now thinking about being environmentally responsible due to the changing environment and I commend you of that.

However it's important to keep in mind that it won't be the cure, and a range of steps need to be taken in order to save the environment.

Till then, keep up the good work guys. I love reading about what you are up to and I admire what your are doing.