Friday, October 23, 2009

Blogtoberfest 23rd - MORE birthday goodness

We've been a little slack with Blogtoberfest a bit this week, but we'll pull ourselves together and get back in to it again :)

It's been a week full of birthdays and although there's enough food for talk, we've simply been too busy to actually write it down!

BUT, like the blog title says, we have more birthday goodness to share. My birthday goodness this time!! :)

The girls bought me some absolutely A.W.E.S.O.M.E presents, I got spoilt rotten!

Here's my brand spankin' new pair of snail mail earrings:
The Birthday Girl's Pressie

I also received a pair of Love's blue birdcage earrings and a 3D card of a rocking horse, how totally rockin' ;)

xx Bianca
P.S. Thanks to Juicy Roo for the fabulous b'day poem! xx

2 comments:

Me and My 4 Fellas said...

Happy Birthday for last week.
Hope it was a great one.

Liesa

Tonya said...

Such fun earrings and Happy Birthday!

Your fabric is beautiful. Do you print any heavier weight fabrics like canvas?

Also, I wanted to let you know I’ve got a “One Lovely Blog” award for you on my blog. Pick it up at http://tonyadusold.blogspot.com/2009/10/one-lovely-blog.html. I chose you because you inspire me to express myself creatively.

Here’s the rules for the “One Lovely Blog Award.” Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

tonyadusold.blogspot.com
tonyadusold.etsy.com