Saturday, October 3, 2009

Blogtoberfest 3rd

OMG! Bee got her permanent residency!! Hooray! Hooray!

I know she already said so, but seriously peeps, we've all been quietly (or not so quietly) wishing for it to come through for months, so Thursday was rather a big day for all three of us!

Congrats, Bee, we are indeed very pleased to have you, permanently! ;) Yay! Ink & Spindle shall live.

We'll now only refer to you as 'Aussie'. No more 'Dutchy'. Well til the novelty wears off anyhoo - ha ha.

So we've signed up for Blogtoberfest, the dealio is we're blogging every day - good for me as I have little else to do for the next little while! Bad for you coz as I have little else to do, the reading may not be up to it's usual (dare I say, hilarious?) level ;)

...er... right...

...moving on...

Have a look at my latest fav colourway - how good does Sumor look in olive green??

Sumor in Olive on Natural

I love the translucency of this ink of the natural linen, and how you can see the variations of the fabric through the ink, it's just beautiful. I hope we'll be printing some more green as soon as I'm back at work!

xx T

1 comment:

Andi said...

Beautiful print!!!