Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Did you see??

Well, I think we're officially "successful". We've made it. Whatever "it" is..

Why, you ask? Because we made our television debut last night, of course! It was on our fav Melbs TV show, Offspring.

Exciting. VERY exciting.

We printed some special textiles to be made in to Nina's bedlinen - Birch & Bonsai in Juniper!



The opening shot! Check out that Birch in all it's glory...



And a nice close up of the Bonsai. WAKE UP, NINA!!! It was just a dream...



Then later in the episode, dear Nina got some hot fake-tv-doctor, fake-tv-lovin' on (or under..?) our fabric. Yup. We were preeeeeetty happy about that!!

There was lots of "squee!" & "lolz!" text messages flying back and forth between us for most of the show. And lots of yelling "zoom out, dammit!" at the TV during the bedroom scene... see the bed there in the corner??

Yay! Thanks Offspring!!

xx T

10 comments:

Jennie said...

Yay for fictional people having fake sex on your fabric!

Claire - Matching Pegs said...

I was annoying my husband with chatter about your fabrics as we watched.

It looked beautiful, and very "Nina".

I wish I knew more about the painting above her bed - every time I see it I profess my love for it.

Jacinta said...

YAHOOOOOOO Congrats gals. It looks amazing on screen. I love how they've made it into a quilt and pillow cover.... did they use the same fabric you generally print on for that or something else? Ohhh getting ideas here! xo

Penny said...

Oh la la! Hey now, Birch Forest! You've been defiled on national teevee!

flowerpress said...

Very famous, just think how many people will see that fabric! Yay a big congrats!

You were probably the only ones hoping the stars would move out of screen so you could see the manchester!

Rosalind said...

oh how funny I missed it! Saw the episode but didn't recognise your fabric - although I know those prints! how cool. I love her patterned plastered wall.

lamina @ do a bit said...

Wow that is just so cool :)

Unknown said...

Well done you guys :) I don't watch the show (sorry) but I did see the shorts about a week ago and was excited to see your beautiful bedlinen right there in TV land!

Manda said...

heheheeeee.that is so funnnnn . . would have been so fun watching that episode for you girls im sure. i love that show.

ellie said...

Yah to you both!!!
I only just watched the show (online, we're so behind here - living in the bush!!). I saw your fabric and was so excited that it was part of Nina's fireworks with the tv-doctor cute boy.
{Have you seen him on Go Girls? An NZ show which is fun and silly, and he's a totally different character}.