Friday, April 15, 2011

Bowerbird Bazaar


We can't believe this is only three weeks away. Eeep! So much to do! But so excited. Originally it was just going to be Teegs and I heading to the lovely city of Adelaide (AKA Radelaide), but now Dana is coming too, and Georgie our occasional intern... and we're all staying in a little apartment hotel in the city with the lovely Miranda of Bride and Wolfe.

And at the end of the show we're going to the Barossa to visit Maggie Beer's farm.

I reckon the market should be pretty darn awesome too ;)

xx

Lara.

4 comments:

Zoe said...

Oooh! I might get to finally meet you!

Bianca said...

Yay, I love Maggie Beer's farm... eat lots of ice-cream by the pond :)

Enjoy the market too!

Claire Ishino said...

Yay! you are coming to Adelaide! I can't wait for Bowerbird Bazaar! good luck with your preparation! (*o*)/

JoeyNomad said...

Oh my I LOVE Maggie. I want her to be my grandma!