Friday, December 3, 2010

Thunder & Stingo


How awesome is this - Mikaela our Swedish intern has launched her own label of designer screen printed goodness with her friend Stina - Thunder & Stingo!

Stina is a Swedish graphic designer also living in Melbourne, and the pair has been pulling some late nights getting their label off the ground in time for the Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar. Which is on THIS WEEKEND! If you get a chance to pop down she'd totally appreciate it. I'm definitely going to check it out - a whole market of Scandinavian craft/designer awesomeness! Sounds good to me :)

Scandinavian Christmas Bazaar
Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th December
Swedish Church, 21 St Georges Road, Toorak

Stina works at the cutting table preparing labels - and looking so cute!

Miki working hard at the overlocker - her new favourite machine

Thunder & Stingo teatowels

Thunder & Stingo t-shirt

Thunder & Stingo t-shirt

xx Lara

2 comments:

Wocket said...

I adore your prints and I'd love to have a go at doing a small run of our own printed tea towels with my little one for x-mas, but I have no idea what sort of paint/ink to use with our lino stamps?

would you be kind enough to advise me?

Suz Hinton said...

This is awesome! I had no idea M was doing this stuff!! Well done to her and her friend S :D The finished products look fabulous