Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finders Keepers & Bowerbird Bazaar

Kia Ora All!!!

So it's been an entire year since I walked into the wonderful world of Ink & Spindle and Teegs has insisted I try my hand at this blogging thing......Choice! You may have seen me on the blog I'm Lou the Kiwi and I've been having a ball stretching across the printing table and gossiping up a storm with these lovely ladies in the legendary Younghusband Building & surrounds.

I have to introduce to you another beautiful gal who has also joined the team, Mikaela. She is here all the way from Sweden!!! Lucky us having an intern from the other side of the world for 10 whole months!! Her pretty face along with the wonderful boss-lady Lara will be at the Finders Keepers market at Shed 4 Docklands next weekend the 9th & 10th of October. So head down, Melbournians and check out the new goodies we have waiting for you to snap up!

Finders Keepers Oct '10


On the very same weekend Teegs and I will be heading to RADelaide for the Bowerbird Bazaar! It will be my first visit to the City of Churches and Teegs & I have been rather excited about it for weeks now!!

Bowerbird Bazaar Oct '10

Hehehe... We are a little bit of a troublesome pair and Lara is often seen rolling her eyes at us. So No doubt there will be lots of fun and giggles, so if you'd like to join in, come visit us!!! We'd love to meet you, after all chatting is what we do best - espically over the print table... and at morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, after work, on weekends... in fact, pretty much constantly.

Hope to see you there!

Laters!
Louie xox

9 comments:

Amy said...

So what does one have to do to convince you guys to come to sunny Brisbane?!

Unknown said...

Hi Lou! All of you @ I&S are Awesomesauce!

Suz said...

Ooooh I didn't know you gals were doing Finders Keepers, awesome!

(and nice post, Lou; well done!!)

xx

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Hey Lou, I'm nikki the kiwi and am insanely jealous you get to play with the I&S ladies. Would kill to come to those markets too. Teambuilding trip to NZ perhaps?
Xo
Nikki

Talia said...

If only I was in either Melbourne or Adelaide! Both sounds like stacks of fun and inspiration!

Keep us posted if you come up to Brisbane/Sunshine Coast!

Jenny Butler said...

Aren't you ladies busy?!

When you & Teegs are at the Bowerbird Bazaar you must hunt out fellow stall holder Sarah Dingwall! She is SUPER clever with glass and a Melbourne gal too!!

Penny said...

Aaaahhhh the market is so soon! Have fun in Radelaide lovely Lou & Teegs, and yay Lara! Our stalls are super close! Funsies!

Awesomesauce!

Jess said...

So sad I'm not coming to Radelaide with you girlies :(

Spin Spin said...

Yay, hi Lou! Have fun in the appropriately titled RADelaide :)