Monday, April 12, 2010

Textile Design, Screenprinting & Softies Classes

Great news, everyone!

The next batch of dates have been announced for our workshops!

Harvest textiles AW10

Design, screenprinting & softies, ahoy!

Harvest textiles AW10 p2

Please go HERE to book your spot in one of the upcoming classes!

Oh, and if you do come along - please say hi when we drop in for a visit!! Coz last Saturday, when I came in, nobody said hello to me... NOBODY. And yes it made me sad. Awww...

;) xx Teegs

7 comments:

Bec said...

Sorry for not saying hello, I was very into the screen printing. and maybe a little in awe of you. SORRY!! next tome I will. love your space.

fi said...

i will come along JUST to say hello to you;)

ellie said...

Hello!

patchworkorkoncentralpark said...

Em and I had the most wonderful time and really enjoyed the class, so informative and one of the best classes I have attended in a long time.
Lynn

patchworkoncentralpark said...

Oop's so Sorry Teeg's that we didn't say hello we were so engrossed in printing and designing that we hardly looked up.
Hope you had a good time at the party.
Lynn

Leigha said...

Oh how I wish I lived near enough!

Anonymous said...

Dear Lara and Teegs,
:(
You don't even imagine how I wish to take classes with you girls, I just hope to get there One day, I wish I have the money just to flight to be there next 24. :(
There is so much I wish to learn from you.


All the Best
a Huge Admire of the Work you do.

Big Hug From Chile

Veronica M.-