Monday, June 15, 2009

We found one more!

Here is, until further notice, the final 'Hot Man of I&S'!


Introducing Gerard!
Gerard, working for free ;)

A wonderfully surly teacher buddy of mine, he gave up part of his Saturday to come to the studio and fold & package fabric! The most impressive part of it is that it was during his report writing time and he STILL came! And it wasn't even the first time, bless his little cotton socks, he comes to visit fairly regularly and we always put him to work.

What a guy!

xx

7 comments:

JacRan said...

Report writing suxs. I haven't left the house in days. Yes, I needed to vent about it. :P

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Ok, ladies. We need to get this man-diction under control. I believe it's definitely time for you to post a pic of a spunky chickie or three.

Lara said...

And we love a prematurely grey haired man. The best kind!

Ink and Spindle said...

I feel your pain, JacRan! :(

And Sandra, I just posted several pics of FOUR spunky ladies - or did you mean other than us..?

xx t

Caff said...

This is amusing - I only first heard of Ink and Spindle (and went home with some swag) on Sunday. I visit your blog and TWO of your spunky men are guys I play bike polo with (Jem & Gerard). Yes, well, it is a small world.

Love your work a lot!

Thea said...

How are you girls luring these good-looking man-slaves into your studio? Ah, the advantages of youth.

Danielle said...

Have always liked silver foxes!